- Definition of personal information
- Purpose of use of personal information This shop uses customers' personal information for the following purposes.
- To provide our shop services
- To provide information about our shop services and to respond to inquiries, etc.
- To provide information on products, services, etc. of this shop
- To respond to acts that violate the shop's terms, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "terms, etc.") regarding our shop services
- To notify you of changes to the terms and conditions of our shop services
- To help improve our shop services, develop new services, etc.
- To create statistical data processed into a form that cannot identify individuals in relation to our shop services
- For other purposes incidental to the above purpose of use
- Change of purpose of use of personal information This shop may change the purpose of use of personal information to the extent that it is reasonably recognized to have relevance, and in the event of a change, we will notify the customer or announce it.
- Restrictions on Use of Personal Information Except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws, this shop does not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use without obtaining the consent of the customer. However, this shall not apply in the following cases.
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the customer's consent will interfere with the execution of the affairs when there is a risk of
- Appropriate acquisition of personal information This shop acquires personal information properly and does not acquire it by deception or other wrongful means.
- Security management of personal information This shop provides necessary and appropriate supervision to employees of this shop so that personal information can be safely managed against risks such as loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. do. In addition, when outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information, this shop will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure the safety management of personal information at the outsourcee.
- Provision to Third Parties This shop does not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the customer, except when disclosure is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. However, the following cases do not fall under the provision to third parties specified above.
- When we provide personal information in conjunction with outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons
- In case of joint use based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act
- Disclosure of personal information When a customer requests disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, after confirming that the request is from the customer himself/herself, We will disclose it without delay (if the personal information does not exist, we will notify you to that effect). However, this does not apply if the shop is not obligated to disclose it under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
- Correction of personal information, etc. The shop will request correction, addition or deletion of the content (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act on the grounds that the customer's personal information is not true. In such cases, after confirming that the request is from the customer himself/herself, necessary investigation will be conducted without delay within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and based on the results, the content of the personal information will be determined. We will make corrections, etc., and notify the customer to that effect (if we decide not to make corrections, etc., we will notify the customer to that effect). However, this does not apply if the shop is not obligated to make corrections, etc. due to the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
- Suspension of use of personal information, etc. This shop claims that the customer's personal information has been obtained from the customer for the reason that it is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use that has been announced in advance, or that it was acquired by deception or other wrongful means. If, for some reason, suspension of use or erasure (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") is requested based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act, and it is found that there is a reason for the request , after confirming that the request is from the customer himself/herself, we will suspend the use of personal information without delay and notify the customer to that effect. However, this does not apply if the shop is not obligated to suspend use, etc. due to the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
- This shop uses Google Analytics provided by Google LCC on this service in order to investigate and analyze the usage status of the services provided by this shop service. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and processes data and other information about Google Analytics, please visit the company's website.
Google Analytics Terms of Service:
Data use by Google when you use our partners' sites and apps:
If you do not want your data to be used by Google Analytics, please use the Google Analytics opt-out add-on provided by Google.
Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on:
- In this service, "Google Analytics advertising function" is enabled, and the following functions are used, and third-party cookies such as DoubleClick cookies are used for advertising and site improvement.
Google Analytics remarketing
Google Analytics User Attribute Report and User Attribute Report and Interest Report This service uses Google Analytics cookies to conduct analysis to roughly understand the trends of your age, gender, browsing history, and interest in this service. is possible.
If you do not want to use "Google Analytics advertising features", you can disable tracking by setting. You can disable the Google Analytics opt-out add-on once it is installed on your browser.
- Inquiries For requests for disclosure, etc., opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the contact information in the "Notation based on the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions" of this shop. Please contact us using the inquiry form on the shop page.